Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grand Power After Market

rbebeau

• 3 weeks later...

Just ordered new front sight from Dawson. Be used Dawson's sight for CZ , but had to file down dovetail a bit. Worked fine for about 3k rounds , then I lost it , it just popped off.

Called Dawson and order one designed for GP , turned out that even if it's not on their website , they do make them. Should be here next week. I'll report then.

How did your sight work out? For xcal or another grand power?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I wondered when I saw the old old ones listed only. I thought about just buying the green fiber optic strip only to replace the red one with so I don't have to buy a whole new front sight. Anyone know the FO size of would need?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a P11 Mk12 back in the winter. I've run a few hundred rounds through it, no issues. My first GP, and I was impressed by the quality. Shoots like a larger gun. The only things I don't like about it is the shape of the trigger, it's slightly odd, and the safety is a bit hard to swipe. I shot mine in ESP one match and did pretty well considering I'd only put about 50 rounds through the gun. It comes with different height front sights and I needed to put the +1 on my gun.

I had a local guy make a pancake holster for it, RLN Custom Gear.1044582_10153798030283390_83367682367042