Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Blue Bullet profile

Superpipe9

I have shot tons of the 125gr blue bullets. They were a great bullet when I used them, and shot them out of a 75b, 75 shadow and sp01 shadow. I only have a Titegroup recipe but will dig it up if you want it.

I can't wait to try them. Really wish they made them in .356 though. If they did I would have gotten several cases. The cz's tend to have better accuracy with the .356 round. I slugged my barrel and its .355 so we will see.

I have shot tons of the 125gr blue bullets. They were a great bullet when I used them, and shot them out of a 75b, 75 shadow and sp01 shadow. I only have a Titegroup recipe but will dig it up if you want it.

Yes please... Just ordered a boat load of them and also have plenty of TG currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by shooterDrew

Sept 25, 2014. 125gr round nose Blue Bullets. 1.130" oal. 3.50gr Titegroup. Winchester SPP.

10 rounds over ProChrono from 6' away. Shade. 66F.

Hi fps:1066 Low fps:1007 Avg fps:1030 giving me a power factor of 128 and no round dropping below a passing level.

Shot out of a CZ 75 Shadow.

Sept 25, 2014. 125gr round nose Blue Bullets. 1.130" oal. 3.60gr Titegroup. Winchester SPP. .377" crimp.

20 rounds over same chrono, same distance, same temp, same gun but now warm and after 40 rounds shot through it.

Hi fps:1072 Low fps:1036 Avg fps: 1052 for a power factor of 131.

With that info I ran 3.50gr of Titegroup and never worried about not passing chrono at matches. YMMV, be safe, instructional use only and so on.