Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Would You Do With This Gun?

Couple years back I traded into a Caspian open gun in .38 super. Had almost no mileage on it, and at the price I am into it for, probably could have sold (before ban expired) a few of the dozen mags that came with it and made out okay.

Problem is, I don't shoot open...but I really like this pistol.

It is a very, very nice piece. Plenty of hi-cap mags, and it runs great. Thinking about just converting it into a nice iron-sighted pistol to plink around with. Thoughts?

Find it a good home with someone who loves it for what it is :wub:

... or go over to the darkside :):ph34r:

... or send it to me for safe watching and plently of tlc and regular feeding.

I've been jonesing for a Caspian to play with since Travis T started the rumor about S_I like mags for them.

Jake

The reason I don't shoot open is time and talent. With young kids at home involved in multi-sports I only shoot a couple matches a year anymore, and that is L10 or IDPA. I have also watched the open-shooters shoot, nowhere near to a competitive level with those folks.

Jake

The reason I don't shoot open is time and talent.  With young kids at home involved in multi-sports I only shoot a couple matches a year anymore, and that is L10 or IDPA.  I have also watched the open-shooters shoot, nowhere near to a competitive level with those folks.

Apparently you haven't seen me shoot my open gun. No talent here. Pray and spray... :lol: