Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Would installing Shadow safety on a SP-01 Tactical convert....

bafsu92

it to a manual safety or would you need to make other changes? I'm interested in taking a SP-01 in .40 (it looks like the tactical is the only choice) and building it into a L-10 gun. Since I normally shoot a Shadow in production I wanted something as close as possible for L-10 without having to go minor. I'd be changing out all the normal stuff for Cajun & CZC upgrades anyway. Also if this would work could I also use a SAO trigger?

Will a TS top end fit a Shadow frame? I thought about just buying a TS but I really want to keep the consistency of the same grip for the little bit I'd actually use this. Where would I order a top end from, direct from CZ-USA?

fit a TS .40 top end or buy a 75B 40 or 75B SA 40 and use the top end on an SP01/SP01 SHadow lower

I can check if we have any TS 40 topends available. but new, they are almost as much as buying the 75B 40 or 75BSA 40 gun.

Edited by eerw

• 4 weeks later...

My 2 cents a little late I have a cz75 shadow custom 2014 that I shot in production in the morning, I also have a sa lower with flat trigger and a few cz custom parts upgrades. In the afternoon I used my shadow top end on the sa lower for limited minor, all I had to do was file the hammer down a tad but that sa set up with the shadow top end was amazing! Good luck

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk