Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Help with pocket pro 2

bzt

So. I have a pocket pro 2 that I bought about 5 years ago. It worked. I used it for about a year then stopped shooting for almost 4 years. I'm now back in it. I can set it to par time with no problem. It just doesn't seem to pick up shots at matches. I have the sensitivity set to 20. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I set the par time. I used it for dry fire. Then at a match I set the par time to 0.00. But it just won't start timing. Any help would be appreciated. This thing is practically new. Hardly every used.

Being as it is set to zero it should be picking up shots as soon as you hit start. Try turning down your sensitivity until you can tap the timer with a hard object and it records the tap. I play with mine because indoors it needs to be set higher to avoid echo's and lower when shooting outdoors.

And, even though it sounds like you fixed it, keep in mind CE is a great company. When my 6 year old PPII was acting up I sent it to them. They fixed it for free and included a detailed list of what they did in the box.

And, even though it sounds like you fixed it, keep in mind CE is a great company. When my 6 year old PPII was acting up I sent it to them. They fixed it for free and included a detailed list of what they did in the box.

wow that is good to now. Ill find out this weekend if it is really fixed. Thanks to all for the help.