Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fun with Veprs and 3d printers

bmiller

This is a 3d printed comp that I printed for my new open shotgun. I thought it would vaporize after the first shot. It now has ran 6 to 8 boxes of birdshot, several boxes of hot wolf slugs, several boxes of Remington low recoil slugs, and S&B buckshot. It is not viable for competition, but works great for testing theories.

trim.739C0BC6-2C54-407B-8501-0CD4BA5604D0.MOV

Very nice! There was a guy on youtube who was making comps of the same material (I think or close to it) but the ones I saw cracked only after a few rounds. It's been a while now so not sure if he was still doing them. Let us know yours works out!

I don't think it will fit.

Yeah .. was it on your stage one of our squad at FNH had to be DQ'ed for having the mag of his rifle catch the barrel and go around all cartwheel like?

To be fair, I also proved that you can not fit a shotgun in a pistol bucket, but at least I didn't let go of it :)

I don't think it will fit.

Yeah .. was it on your stage one of our squad at FNH had to be DQ'ed for having the mag of his rifle catch the barrel and go around all cartwheel like?

To be fair, I also proved that you can not fit a shotgun in a pistol bucket, but at least I didn't let go of it :)

We did not have anyone dq on our stage.

In one of the pits, he had his mag catch the lip of the dump barrel which then projectiled the gun out. With a mag that big you pretty much will want to drop the mag every time, but you already know that.