Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Changing reloading from Berrys .45 to Zero 230 rn

Mikethor

Having trouble obtaining more Berrys .45 230 rn at .452 however can obtain Zero bullets .45 230rn at..451. Other than reducing the belling will these be a straight forward replacement ? I use 4.7 WST and make major in both the sig and Dan wesson 1911 with this load. Any help would be appreciated as I reload because I need to not because it excites me.

your COAL will likely be shorter with the Zero bullets due to their profile. I load them at 1.250 and you might want to try 4.6 of WST. PF will not be a problem. The Zero bullets will most likely be much more accurate. I use a lot them because they are local and good people.

your COAL will likely be shorter with the Zero bullets due to their profile. I load them at 1.250 and you might want to try 4.6 of WST. PF will not be a problem. The Zero bullets will most likely be much more accurate. I use a lot them because they are local and good people.

Well tried some zero s and they only just chambered and were difficult to extract. I checked my COAL on my Berrys and they are long at 1.273 however have always functioned without any issues. I m figuring with the difference in profile and .451 diameter of the zero s that I need to reduce that COAL to 1.250 -1.255. Power Factor will def not be an issue with that reduction.

• 2 weeks later...