Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shine on you crazy diamond....

Austin111

Well you wore out your welcome with random precision,

rode on the steel breeze.
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner,

and shine! Pink Floyd

Arrived in New Jersey.....Next stop ----> USPSA

austin111-albums-glock23-evolution-pictu

Edited by Austin111

Neither, .40 S&W shooting around 170 pf. I've shot my friends STI in .38SC and I think I can shoot my .40 GT just as fast. It may have a little more muzzle flip but with 8.5 gr. of Autocomp under a 135 gr. Rainier flat nose, it amazes me how fast the dot is back on target with the Gold Team. I think you made a good choice on your selection.

PS. Let the heckling begin about the .40.

Edited by Big Nick

BeerBaron,

38 Super. I bought the single side mount from Eric, C-More from C-More and some upgrades from Henning. I am totally jazzed. I am just hoping I get to pick it up before Sunday (USPSA). I know I am always crying about the NJ Permit process, but it gets more difficult when you have a gun like this just sitting at an FFL and 3+ Months have passed waiting for approval.

Anyway....at some point I'll be allowed to take possession and then "let the fun begin".

Sounds like you're on the path. :)

3 months is brutal. Even in my gun hating country it's no where near that bad (once you are licenced of course. Initial license takes a loooong time).

They are a great open gun. Just keep on top of the maintenance. :)