Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Carry Optics Tanfo- How would you rig it?

i think the polymer series of tanfoglio's need to be redone, or reworked. I would prefer a polymer bottom end with a trigger guard similiar to the stock1 or stock3 with shorter railed dust cover. I would get one for sure, with a red dot mounted to the back.

• 1 month later...

Looks like a Witness P Carry has the Cone shaped polygonal barrel like a Stock 2, if all the factory custom parts fit that thing, and that is a big if... 29oz plus an optic, I wonder if that would work?

Thoughts?

Why the P-carry and not just a regular P? Just wondering why that would be better?

Looks like a Witness P Carry has the Cone shaped polygonal barrel like a Stock 2, if all the factory custom parts fit that thing, and that is a big if... 29oz plus an optic, I wonder if that would work?

Thoughts?

Why the P-carry and not just a regular P? Just wondering why that would be better?

Cone shaped polygonal barrel just like the stock 2.

BruceG from Primary Machine for the machining.

Has anyone shot a match yet in CO with a witness?

Yes, tho being a newbie at Competition shooting ISPC, used a Witness Match 9mm great pistol wish I could find better rear sight for it tho, Yes I sucked, wasn't guns fault, Colo Springs, Whistling Pines Club,

• 2 months later...