Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Garauffel Xtreme question (newbee s2 guy)

johnbu

I haven't seen much about the EG xtreme disco. Anyone using? I'm AssUme-ing pretty much same as cgw disco benefits w less trouble installing? Did try to find info, but suffer from weak googlefu :(

I ordered up an xtreme-ish package for a new S2. Disco, sear,firing pin safety, titan hammer (w spare strut and pins) already have Henning FP and 13# hammer spring.

Obligatory picture...

20150724_071521_zpszvqifpfc.jpg

Edited by johnbu

Update

The current stock 2 already has the xtreme interruptor installed from the factory.

That info directly from Eric.

Factory is placing those interruptors inside regular guns since a couple of months as they are better.

Best regards,

Eric Grauffel

• 2 weeks later...

Unless I'm mistaken the disco has no effect on trigger reset. The oversized ones that you fit allow you to reduce the pre-travel in SA. Trigger reset is only depended on the relation of the geometry of the sear leg to the trigger bar.

Unless I'm mistaken the disco has no effect on trigger reset. The oversized ones that you fit allow you to reduce the pre-travel in SA. Trigger reset is only depended on the relation of the geometry of the sear leg to the trigger bar.

I didn't notice any change in reset. According to Grauffel, the current production S2 is using the xtreme interruptor (disco), so I wouldn't expect any.

My mistake I was referring to the take up.