Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lots of poppet holes

Open1215

I can understand that. I am a fan of the tanfoglio! The V 12 guns run much smaller holes. I've seen larger holes In 2011 stile guns running 2 lg and 6 smaller v ports as well. Just never any thing this large with that many and off to the sides like that.

http://ipscshooter.pagesperso-orange.fr/Preparation%20des%20armes.html

Edit to add this link. This guy has some really cool guns. I love the holes/ weights combo he has. I would imagine some wou k d be great and some would be a bit odd to shoot. You never know. I'm still guessing this one's a dud.

Edited by Open1215

Adam I like that idea! Let's try to find funding and we could start a new company! Like zev so Sai but we don't really upgrade anything. Drexel tool porting/ slide cuts and rattle can paint jobs for all!

post-55050-143630955402_thumb.jpg

After years of R&D and a lot of waiting we are proud to being you the single stack ready hi point 5000. We are pre selling 1000 of them and will promise delivery by mid December! Only 2,300$ in this special pre order. We did tin coated mag release. Zombie tac grip checkering. Special tic tac toe Slide lighting! Get them while you can as the will sell out fast!