Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ P01 decocker swap for safety?

JamisonMcCollister

The Regular 75 B compact does not have a full length dustcover and it has a steel frame and a left side manual safety.

Another good option is the Canik Stingray. It looks like a P01 with a steel frame and comes with Ambi Safeties and an Ambi Mag release and uses CZ75 magazines.

The Canik Stingray is a CZ clone of a P01 but they made it with a steel frame and ambi safeties. CGW has everything you need to fully upgrade one.

J&G and Buds used to sell them. You could probably contact Brian at EFR Refinishing and see if he can get a hold of one.

I wasn't aware that there were any compact Shadows.

The Canik Stingray is a CZ clone of a P01 but they made it with a steel frame and ambi safeties. CGW has everything you need to fully upgrade one.

J&G and Buds used to sell them. You could probably contact Brian at EFR Refinishing and see if he can get a hold of one.

Ohh ya I talked to mink today about the 75 compact shadow line. They are a sweet pistol full steel frame with Manuel safties and performance parts built in just like a 75 shadow. Mink said he has received a grand total of 5 of them and hasn't seen them since. If the mobile app would let me post a pic of it I would. But it truly is a compact 75 shadow.