Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun reloads

TonyH, I can cure you of that strong hand loading, if you can cure me of being an incredible slug with a pistol :lol: . It was great to see you in Mesa even if I didn't get much time to talk to you!! Let me know your shooting schedual this year and maybe we can shoot together!! KURTM

• 1 month later...

With the Texas State match approaching fast, I decided to shake off the cobwebs and get in a real good practice session with the Benelli. I did a few of the 1, reload 8, 1 drills. My best reload split time for 8 rounds was 9.04, which is a 1.13 average per round. Looks like I gotta pick it up a little if I want to catch Kurt, Kelly, and Benny. :( On a happier note, the Benelli ran 100%:D

Erik

NO FAIR, practicing!

Are you going to be shooting Tactical or Limited? I think Bennie and Taran will be Tactical and Kurt and I will be fighting it out in Limited. I think you ought to shoot Tactical. :P

I did a few of the 1, reload 8, 1 drills. My best reload split time for 8 rounds was 9.04, which is a 1.13 average per round.

Thats none to shabby and you are ahead of most of the game

Yah... but who would have expected that from someone who placed in the top three in Tactical at the USPSA Nationals? :P

I guess it's a bit heartening for shooter's like me... it's possible to be in the top three with a 1.13+ reload per shell.

Of course Bear could be just playing possum and he really reloads .75 secs/shell.

kelly.......i think i will have to break out my secret weapon, since shooting limited with you and kurt.....i don't think uspsa rules rule out crisco on my fingers for my shotgun reloading.....JUST SLIDE THEM IN.....haha.

PS....Alex said they are going to have the bridges.......I will be checking the bridges out before i shoot for C-4.....and you looking over the burm with a Dr. Evil grin......LOL!

I guess it's a bit heartening for shooter's like me... it's possible to be in the top three with a 1.13+ reload per shell.

Of course Bear could be just playing possum and he really reloads .75 secs/shell.

Sorry, no possum here. Like I said before, shotgun is the weakest part of my game. I have to compensate by shooting faster to keep up. It's nice when it works, but it also increases your disaster factor.

Erik

Sorry, no possum here. Like I said before, shotgun is the weakest part of my game. I have to compensate by shooting faster to keep up. It's nice when it works, but it also increases your disaster factor.

Erik

I don't trust him either!

• 2 years later...