Production rig finally complete

Honeybooboo

Glock 34 gen 4

TTI sights

DK custom trigger

TTI base pads. OD green bc they are boss

DAA belt. May try a CR as well.

Blade Tech DOH holster with adjustable stingray loop

Ready Tactical mag pouches x5. This was the hardest to choose. Consider CR speeds, DAA racers, blade tech, and ghost. The RTs are simple. No adjusting anything so figured it's a good place to start.

Nothing to add really just feels good to be done and I got all my help on here. Now I want to upgrade the eyes and ears and maybe a KKM barrel.

Yea I think a boss hanger might be in order. It's easy to jam your thumb on the blade tech doh. Plus it's a good excuse to order Ben's books and videos when I get it. He lives close to me so shipping should be fast too.

TTI base pads are sick. Not cheap obviously but they are worth it. Add a little weight so the mags drop easier. Add a little weight down low which helps with recoil. How much? Who knows. Not a 5oz mag well but still helps. And they just look awesome. TTI just puts out great stuff all around.

Yea I think a boss hanger might be in order. It's easy to jam your thumb on the blade tech doh. Plus it's a good excuse to order Ben's books and videos when I get it. He lives close to me so shipping should be fast too.

TTI base pads are sick. Not cheap obviously but they are worth it. Add a little weight so the mags drop easier. Add a little weight down low which helps with recoil. How much? Who knows. Not a 5oz mag well but still helps. And they just look awesome. TTI just puts out great stuff all around.

We appreciate that!

Yea TTI makes really good products no doubt about it . I would be another one to recommend the BOSS Hanger , or the Maple Leaf Hanger from Red Hill Training . Can't go wrong either way !!

There's the standard boss hanger and the boss plus. Which one? Assuming the regular one.

Depends on if you're gonna use the hanger for something else. The plus has holes for other bladetech mounting hardware such as tek-lok or els. The regular just has the 4 holes for use with the plate it comes with.

There's the standard boss hanger and the boss plus. Which one? Assuming the regular one.

Depends on if you're gonna use the hanger for something else. The plus has holes for other bladetech mounting hardware such as tek-lok or els. The regular just has the 4 holes for use with the plate it comes with.

So the standard one has a plate with 4 holes that have screws and clamp to the belt? If so that seems like a solid setup.

Edited by Honeybooboo

So the standard one has a plate with 4 holes that have screws and clamp to the belt? If so that seems like a solid setup.
The regular has 4 holes and comes with the matching plate. The plus has a bunch of holes and if I'm not mistaken you can choose tek-lok or the regular plate for your hanger. Would email them regarding that if it matters as I just bought the plus w/ regular plate.

The regular has 4 holes and comes with the matching plate. The plus has a bunch of holes and if I'm not mistaken you can choose tek-lok or the regular plate for your hanger. Would email them regarding that if it matters as I just bought the plus w/ regular plate.

Alright well the standard seems good because I like the idea of clamping it in tight. I won't need to move it once it's set. Last question. Spacers, which ones? I'm assuming standard. Any reason to go with longer or shorter spaces? Is that just to fine tune the 2" rule depending on body type?