Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W Match?

2cats

Dennis,

Your final time was 352.12, 19th SS out of 33, 69 out of 106 SSP - You beat Kyle (472.82) by 120 seconds and my wife (363.42) by 10 - nice job young man.

Niel

391.86, 10th out of 25 MM, 85 out of 106 SSP,

Get those times under 300 boys and we'll take you into SSR.

Tractor Ted,

285.82 (nice SSR time - too bad you're in ESP)

Gotta go - practicing dryfiring until the Natl's in Sept....

See you Tuesday,

Craig

Dennis,

Your final time was 352.12, 19th SS out of 33, 69 out of 106 SSP - You beat Kyle (472.82) by 120 seconds and my wife (363.42) by 10 - nice job young man.

Get those times under 300 boys and we'll take you into SSR.

Thanks Craig! I got them in the mail when I got home.

Not too bad considering I shot once in January and once in Feb. At this rate I will be ready for SSR by the time my wife finishes school... in 2009.

Why didn't they publish scores for stage 7? I realize it was optional, but I'm curious how much I sucked vs others.

I again apologize for the delay in posting the scores on the IDPA web site. For those of you who have not yet received your hard copies of the scores, you can find a set of "unofficial" results at:

www.uspsa7.org/els

The joys of being a Match Director. :D You did a fine job Pete. Thanks for your hard work.

Regards,

Gary

If the copy sent to Headquaters is the same as what I recieved in the mail and is on the website listed above, someone will have to manually sort out the divisions into separate classes before they post them on the website. I've never seen major IDPA match results that were not separated by division and class.

If the copy sent to Headquaters is the same as what I recieved in the mail and is on the website listed above, someone will have to manually sort out the divisions into separate classes before they post them on the website.  I've never seen major IDPA match results that were not separated by division and class.

We can supply the results in any format IDPA wants. We can sort them by class, division, eye color, caliber, height, you name it--heck we can even sort them out by how "hour glass like" their profile is. ;) What we can't seem to do is get IDPA to answer their email so we can get it all to them. If I had known that it would have taken this long to get the results posted on their web page, I wouldn't have even made the attempt.

Lesson learned. There are lots of websites out there where we can post the scores.

Next year we will do better.

Pete,

As I recall (and that's not saying much) IDPA was always the last to post the Winternationals results. Harry (downzero.com) and/or Smith & Wesson themselves would have them long before. How about Harry? Would he still be up for it?

Sorry for pestering - I'm just incredibly interested, as this used to be my main match and I know alot of people who shoot it. And as more and more people are discovering, it is a quality match.

2cats

I thought you all might find this reply to my email humorous.

(apparently they claim they havent received them yet) <_<

We don't know when they will be sending the results to us.

Thanks,

DXX NXXXls

Administrative Coordinator

IDPA

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2005 2:20 PM

To: 'webmaster@idpa.com'

Subject: Smith results.

Any idea when we could expect the Smith Winter National results to be

posted?