Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MP Performance center 9 w rmr 07 question

Dustbuster1

Is there anything I need to know about this setup for 3 gun use?

M&P Performance ctr 5" 9 mm ported bbl and slide w RMR 07

gun works fine, sight mounted in less than 5 minutes as directed in manual, any quirks or tips on using this setup??

kind of hard to read all when using the search function..

Thanks in advance!

Don't have experience with the RMR, but I put a Delta Point on my daughter's CORE. My best advise would be to get a laser bore sight, it will cut down the sight in time & allow you to confirm zero without hitting the range. I purchased a caliber specific bore sight that resembles the cartridge, and it was money well spent.

If you've never shot a pistol with a dot, practice drawing and having the dot be in the right spot so you're not hunting for it.

Also I noticed that I wasn't always recoiling straight up and down and would sometime have to hunt for the dot to make the next shot.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Leupold deltapoint on mine..dot not bright enough in direct sunlight for competition. Bought a Trijicon Rmr 07..nice and bright, but window is too small for Ipsc competition.. home defense or range practice it's fine. I now have a Sjc mount with Cmore..now that's quite a nice set up. But I shoot open and dot is perfect for me..