Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Using squeeze bags in TO/Practical

I will add to your Idea. Rail Mag mounted vertical to hold that in place. maybe even one on each side, make it real wide. Designed by my coworker

STR-RM.jpg

Edited by J.Schmitt

Closest thing I can see is Table A2, "Use of Bipods and similar" rifle, pistol, and shotgun all say no. It is similar in purpose, but not how it looks.

On a separate note I have seen some people get away with things I never thought would be allowed, like setting up sandbags in a rifle position before the timer, then removing them before their squad left the stage. Many places allow setting out a shooting mat so maybe they did not see it any different.

I keep reading that the things that are against the rules "support the muzzle end" . A little bag thrown under the rear of the stock is not supporting the muzzle end. I can use my little bag almost as fast as not, and if I get a few more hits at long range, I'm ahead of the game. According to "the rules" I would say that they would be legal. If you don't want them to be used, add a couple words to the language.