Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Confusing world of EAA/ Tanfoglio

Zoomy

Production is a shark tank, plus it costs more with all the extra mags, pouches, etc.

You could get a nice limited setup for $1600.

I am not so sure. Classifier HF for limited is often +7% higher in production. At least locally Limited is the shark tank.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214500&hl=

Quote from the above thread:

What it comes down to is you can save yourself $300-$400 going with a SP-01 vs a Shadow and if you compete you need two guns. That’s $600 - $800. This is comparing to the standard Shadow. Accu-Shadows can get close to $2200 each. Translated to ammo that’s 5,000 – 7,000 rounds. In my opinion you are better off spending the money on the ammo. Practice will make you a better shooter. The SP-01 with firing pin block will not hold you back from getting your GM card or making top 16 at Nationals. The three best Shooters in the World Shoot all shot Stock II’s and it has a firing pin block

Give the thread a read, I've been mulling the cz and clone options myself, now I might have to go with an sp-01...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=214500&hl=

Quote from the above thread:

What it comes down to is you can save yourself $300-$400 going with a SP-01 vs a Shadow and if you compete you need two guns. That’s $600 - $800. This is comparing to the standard Shadow. Accu-Shadows can get close to $2200 each. Translated to ammo that’s 5,000 – 7,000 rounds. In my opinion you are better off spending the money on the ammo. Practice will make you a better shooter. The SP-01 with firing pin block will not hold you back from getting your GM card or making top 16 at Nationals. The three best Shooters in the World Shoot all shot Stock II’s and it has a firing pin block

Give the thread a read, I've been mulling the cz and clone options myself, now I might have to go with an sp-01...

Thanks that is a great review.