Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

625 or 610 for IDPA?

xuxupecheur

:D Well, if I was a US citizen and we had the laws you guys have over there, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I can own only 5 firearms, so there's no place for "safe queens" :(

Ah well, maybe I'll just buy it and shoot the crap out of it anyways :D

Thanks Dave, then I could watch SPOOK do those incredible reloads while shooting my new 25-2 :D

Spook, just to let you know..... Your ears should be burning pretty good, you were the topic of conversation at the Florida Open. (most of it good though) ;)

Where are the Motion sickness pills ?

Spook, good luck at Worlds.... Wish you could make USPSA Nationals too :angry:

Hopalong

Hoppy,

You can go to Europe for free!

Go to town, see the nice men in the green uniforms, sign your name, and you will be a sponsored shooter! I spent 38 months there about 20 years ago. :mellow:

My 25-2 came from Jawor's private stash. I found a steal on a LNIB comped 627 he got all wet in the drawers about. I got it so cheaply that the 25-2 trade was just fine. It's sweet!

Have fun,

Dave

Dave,

Men in green did not like the reason for the "Hopalong" <_< (been there, tried that) :angry:

Any way, I have a NICE GP 100 you need........ sure could use a 25-2 or 625 ;)

Now back to the original programming....

625-610 for IDPA.......

Pick one, the best one is the least expensive.... :D

Practice with it and everything else will be OK!!!!

Hopalong

Thanks Dave, then I could watch SPOOK do those incredible reloads while shooting my new 25-2 :D

Spook, just to let you know..... Your ears should be burning pretty good, you were the topic of conversation at the Florida Open. (most of it good though) ;)

Where are the Motion sickness pills ?

Spook, good luck at Worlds.... Wish you could make USPSA Nationals too :angry:

Hopalong

Hey Sam! I see Ricardo Lopez was at the Florida Open as well. He's one fast shooter. Too bad he isn't as consistent or he would do even better.

And about those Nationals, don't worry, I'll cross the ocean some time in the next couple of years :) I love shooting those cool USPSA targets :D

Where does one buy moonclips @ $25 per 100???

sensei, Love those grips.

Is there a difference between the 25-2 and 625? Besides the stainless.

Thanks

Nowhere anymore that I know of, Ive done alot of searching and best deal I found was Ranch Products. I just got 40 moonclips from them for 19.95 there sold in packs of 8 for 3.99 shipped

you can call them at 313-277-3118

Ask at Ranch for the 100 price. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Regards,

Spook,

Richardo broke his gun and zeroed a stage, otherwise him and Cliff would have been neck and neck at the wire.

He is as you say "one fast shooter" as I got to see him finish with a borrowed gun.

They said they may try to make USPSA nationals to see Jerry, Rudy, and the rest of the GOOD shooters !!!!

Hopalong

They said they may try to make USPSA nationals to see Jerry, Rudy, and the rest of the GOOD shooters !!!!

:lol:

Well, Ricardo zeroed 2 stages at the Europeans last year too. He didn't break his gun there, but he was shooting with factory ammo and had some ignition problems. I'm getting real curious about the

World Shoot. I feel this whole revolver thing is finally starting to grow :)