Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TightLoop Needs HELP!!!

TriggerT

I just looked at the most active posters for today, and TightLoop is at 58! Dude you need serios help. There are lots of other things to look at on the net, you know. I'm sure we can all come up with some good sites. Or maybe you could do some reloading, read a book, watch a movie, you know take the dog for a walk. Good God man, get out of the house. :o:D

"I just looked at the most active posters for today, and TightLoop is at 58!"
When tightloop goes about the biz of layin' down scent trails here he really DOES with both feet!! :P

He's just making sure his post count stays ahead of mine. :lol:

58 posts in 24 hours IS a lot, I'll admit... :blink:

did not get to post over the weekend...checking on my son's heart procedure, checking on my house being built, went to the Rodeo committee dance with my sweetie, church on Sunday, then babysitting for my kids Sun night....When I got around to checking on the active posts, there were like 10 pages of them and as I read them, I commented on lots of them....58 is way too many...knock it back to 40 or so today...and NO, I will never catch Rhino...I think, he will be the #2 poster in another year or so....Flex will always be the hoss there... ;)

I did get yelled at for spending too much time on the computer by my sweetie..and as usual, she is right... :rolleyes:

TT--

You might go ahead and ask Admin to customize your subtitle even now... You have over a thousand posts... Just tell 'em what you'd like there. And, jeez, under no circumstances let THEM decide what to put there--you'll end up prematurely a victim of the cruising and marauding "Name Game" gang that r**es and pillages members here from time to time. Better to pick your OWN subtitle name. :rolleyes:

Thanks Sig Lady. I might just do that. I will have to think about what I REALLY want as a subtitle before I ask anyone. i wouldn't want to be bugging anyone to change it every month or so. Besides, this gives me a reason to post a bunch of times.

Rhino would be a "major contender" if he spent his posting time practicing ;)

Oof! :blink:

<rhino goes down on one knee, the virtual wind having been knocked from him by a solid gut punch>

I can't argue with the truth. I can't move fast enough to be a threat to win major matches, but if I practiced all the time I spend online, I'd be able to shoot most classifiers as well as anyone else.

Decisions ... decisions ...

Hey, a guy has to go with his strengths. ;)