Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

not a 2 for 1 kinda day

EasyTargetRN

Six targets, 1 shot each, mandatory reload, repeat twice more...Virginia count

Coming off the last two stages of doubles on each target, you guessed it, two each in the first three targets then the heavens opended and God slapped me on the back of the head. :surprise:

Sheesh, it had to be Virginia count, zeroed the stage for me.

First official match, learning from my errors...

Coming off the last two stages of doubles on each target, you guessed it, two each in the first three targets then the heavens opended and God slapped me on the back of the head. :surprise:

It happens to everybody. I did that on Can You Count (5 rounds into T1 reload 5 into T2, then reload and do the string a second time T3 and T4) and just forgot the reload on the second string. Learn from it and move on.

It's really difficult to NOT fire two shots at each target .... :surprise:

Could be a serious problem in a real life social emergency

situation..... :ph34r:

I'm just glad to not fall into the "2 to the pump and 1 to the processor" routine developed in my younger days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't feel too bad. I did something similar on Match #6. Classifier 13-08. Two shots in each of three targets, reload, two shots in the remaining three. Virginia count. I brain farted the reload, double shot target #4. Realized my mistake, did my reload, then put two in each of the remaining 3. Big.. Fat... Zero.

There were a bunch of people at Nat's last year who put two into targets that required three.

Don't fret it happens to everyone. For the first year it seemed like I couldn't go a match without forgetting to shoot a target.