Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Dayton, Oh

DanG

I can't even call myself a newbie to revolvers. I got my first one about 3 weeks ago. I traded a M700 Remington I put together for an , I guess, you would call it an old 586 and $500, it looks brand new and is incredible, I believe it was built in the mid to late 80's still trying to track that down with the serial #. Ordering serial # catalog for S&W.

I came from the land of plastic. I fell in love with the 586 so much i went and bought a 929....It will be here tomorrow...

I have so much to learn about these wonderful revolvers. I have read a lot of the threads and found out I have a lot to learn....I am starting at ground zero.... so i may be asking some questions you may laugh at, but I need to start somewhere....

I had thought about competition but not sure if i can do that due to medical retirement from the USMC....nothing is impossible.

So this is the first step in learning....

Thanks in advance for your support,

Dan Gorby

Welcome to the forums!

If you want to shoot USPSA you are in the right place. Between me in Cincy, Miamisburg and Oxford you have plenty of local action to choose from.

Welcome to the forums!

If you want to shoot USPSA you are in the right place. Between me in Cincy, Miamisburg and Oxford you have plenty of local action to choose from.

Thanks Sarge....I would like to go and watch a couple of matches and just see whats involved....Do i just need to go to the USPSA site and look at the schedule...

Dan Gorby

USMC SSgt Retired (1972)

Circleville PCSI 1st Saturday each month

OXFORD 1st Sunday

Miamisburg 3rd Sunday

Miami Rifle and pistol(Cinti) 4th Sunday

Next match is at Oxford on Easter Sunday. MD says it should be small turnout. But it would be a great match to come out and observe to get an idea of how much fun it is! Any of those matches you can ask for "Sarge" and I will give you the quick down and dirty.