Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This evening on the Outdoor channel they highlighted some top shooters on several stages at the USPSA 2014 Multigun match in Vegas.

What caught my eye was Taran Butler shooting a Saiga shotgun in Open. I also noticed a Benelli sticker on the barrel. :ph34r:

Does anyone know if Taran builds Saiga 12 shotguns for competition? I checked his website and found nothing.

Thanks.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, you're probably one of the few that do shoot what you say and endorse.

I had a set of revolvers that were the "xxx xxx's" and when I shot on a squad with that guy my revolvers were nothing like his. Same goes for some extra special gun leather I had that was branded with another name. And then there were the factory shooters that used to shoot pistols that had a sticker on the frame, but that was about it. I remember some "production Guns" that if anyone else would have showed up with, they would have been bumped into open, at that time. This is why it is so hard for me to want the "xxx xxx" or "yyy yyy" model made by anyone anymore. But, I gotta say, I would shoot a Taran Benelli in a heart beat, and I'd leave the stickers on too!!!

wg