Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock extended slide lock fit all gen4 models?

1eyedfatman

I'm looking at putting in an order and thought I might pick up a couple of Lone Wolf Glock extended slide locks. On MidwayUSA it says they fit Glock 36, but reading around, I've seen it says it fits all Glock models. I have a Glock 34, 20 and 19 which I'd put one on. You guys know if this part works for all those? I would think on the Glock 34 and 19 yes, but the Glock 20 (all gen 4 so SF) seems a little bit wider.

The same one fits all that you have. I believe the LWD's are a stamped part if you would be interested in a machined slide lock instead of a stamped part I have had really good luck with these. They are thicker and absolutely straight unlike some of the cheaper stamped parts.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rock-Your-Glock-ESLL-Extended-Slide-Lock-Lever-For-Glock-Stainless-Steel-/361195659885

OEM Glock Extended slide stop #7496 fits all current model 9mm, .40 and .357S Glocks.

OEM Glock Extended slide stop #01034 fits all current model G20, G21,G37, G38, G39 Glocks.

The same slide lock works for all Glocks except the G36 and of course the G42.

Edited by JBP55

When you purchase an aftermarket extended slide lock the model 20, 21 is the exact same as the model 17, 19. The same slide lock fits all Glocks Generation 1 through 4 except for the model 42 and 36. The frame thickness at the slide lock location is very close between the 2 frame sizes so the same slide lock works equally well on both frames.

Edited by bowenbuilt