Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Using a Stock II for parts/back-up for Limited Custom

KAYZER

I probably going to get flamed for this as the Stock 2's seems to get harder and harder to get, even here in Europe.

but... I made a calculation that my cost for running my Limited custom for IPSC are running bit high.

As my only gun I really want to have some spare parts to fix issue's on-site. I got a spare guide-rod ( henning's coned) some spare spring, heavy extractor and a new bushing.

But I stil need 2 more magazine's (so i have 5 in total), spare supersight, flat trigger etc.

My question could I order an stock 2 for donorparts, is everything swappable?

This would solve the magazines and spare parts, I could run it for production matches should I whish so.

Hell, I coul probally swap the whole slide from frame to frame if needed to.

I have already ordered the Ben Stoegger BOSS holster because i dont really like race holsters en believe the kydex would do just fine for starting out in my first year. This also i can run in production.

I'm toying with the idea to have the slide of the limited lightened like the new extreme hmm..options!

The Limited custom runs around 1850euro the stock 2 around 1500 (if i can source one)

We do not have limitation on barrel lengths (wel no snubby pocket stuff)

I might just buy one other Limited custom, do have a lead on a second hand for 700 euros, mint condition :)

Thanks guys!

PS the Henning parts have arrived and installing them this evening!