Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need for multiple Hi-Cap Mags in Limited?

Dutchman195

I should have originally stated that I'll run the other standard 15rnd mags on my belt. Just start with the 'big stick' in the gun. I do like the saying that you should have at least enough rounds to shoot the COF twice.

For the price of the Extra TTI basepads its not worth risking it. Just seeing if I could get by. Area two is fast approaching and I need some type of plan of attack!

So at yesterday's match did two reloads on a 32 round course, made me chuckle thinking of my earlier comment on this thread. Then took a trip to malfunction junction on a different stage, somehow used all the mags on my belt to clear it.

So cool how easy it is to totally foul up a match?

Gotta love this game!

• 3 weeks later...

I usually work out my plan for the stage, where to reload, etc. Then I bring at least one more mag than I think I need. In Limited, that might mean I bring 3 or 4 mags to the stage. Open is 2 or 3 usually.

I keep thinking I should get classified in SS, just because. I'm not sure if my 5 or 6 mags will get it, though. And I don't know if I want to buy a bunch more for a division I might not play much in. Kind of like how I'm classified in Production. I've got exactly 4 Pro classifiers... from 2002. And I don't think I've shot that division since.