Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So what happened to doodie?

[quote name="Beastly" post="2325182" timestamp="1422514197

Good drama, but an employee taking down a competitive shooting forum - even Doodie - is definitely the kind of negative publicity / social media exposure that Blade-Tech would be wise to avoid.

Kind of like this forum should avoid people trying to destroy a man's livelihood because he didn't like a particular gun builder on another forum?

Maybe I missed it, but could that have anything to do with zebras?

[quote name="Beastly" post="2325182" timestamp="1422514197

Good drama, but an employee taking down a competitive shooting forum - even Doodie - is definitely the kind of negative publicity / social media exposure that Blade-Tech would be wise to avoid.

Kind of like this forum should avoid people trying to destroy a man's livelihood because he didn't like a particular gun builder on another forum?

Maybe I missed it, but could that have anything to do with zebras?

so was the Doodie Zebra1(or 01) profile posting negative comments about specific gun builders?

An broadly aggressive action over a specific individual grievance [e.g. shutting down an internet forum enjoyed by a community of vocal competitive shooting enthusiasts] may have unintended yet forseeable consequences.

In life you often take the test first - and learn the lesson afterwards.

Edited by Beastly

Just looked at doodie for the first time and not impressed. It takes me back 35 years to the school bus where all us middle-school kids cursed constantly (and poorly) trying way too hard to sound cool.

However, I've heard that doodie was key to exposing the USPSA "+2 scandal", so I guess it has some merit. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate all the sophomoric "eat a bag of dicks" comments?

Just looked at doodie for the first time and not impressed. It takes me back 35 years to the school bus where all us middle-school kids cursed constantly (and poorly) trying way too hard to sound cool.

However, I've heard that doodie was key to exposing the USPSA "+2 scandal", so I guess it has some merit. Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate all the sophomoric "eat a bag of dicks" comments?

As a rule, doodie is full of high school locker room humor, but they were the first ones to break the news about the USPSA cheating scandal, they do know a bit about shooting, and they will absolutely not pull any punches whatsoever. If you come to the forum looking for advice and you're willing to take useful advice without an ounce of sugarcoating, they'll give it to you....

........and a bunch of genitalia related humor.