Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 "5th Annual" Nordic Comp Tactical Shotgun Championship

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy with a steady cam rig got some really cool footage of the match. The jungle runs really show off the camera just gliding behind the shooter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/Z7kDzQpZ-Qo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/Qv1Hxrh4cf4

I didn't want to clutter up this thread too badly, there's more videos on his channel so go check them out if you're interested.

I have time for a couple posts finally. I want to thank all the shooters for attending. Your demands as a shooter are what keep this match rolling. Individuals that I want to thank again are Jarmo Kumpala at Nordic for his support and that of right hand man Kenny Anderson. Kennys good buddy Shane Zepplin helped out with printing your match books and keeping the website up and running.

All the match sponsors contributed to an outstanding prize table. Please take a moment ...to contact them and let them know your appreciation. Give them your business as they are supporting our addiction.

Another thank you to Kevin Roesner for helping with the prize table and for arranging for the 2 Task Force Dagger shooters, Tyler Harrell and Sean Jeager, to attend. Great to meet you both Sean and Tyler. Thank you for giving so much to this country gentleman. Randy Luth, of Luth-AR stepped up and opened up his sponsor slots to these 2 warriors, thanks Randy.

Chris Nessinger of the Veterans Sportsmans Alliance contacted me about attending with another American Warrior injured for his country, Matt Waters. Thanks for you for your service Matt. It was great to meet you both. Evan Moyer of ShootSteel.com opened up his match slot to Matt. Thanks Evan.

The staff was excellent to work with and knocked out the set up, shooting there own match and tear down in record time. We could not have done it without your support. I know you give up shooting a great match yourself so you can provide for the other shooters.

Jay

Thanks to Jay, Jomar, Brian and all the other folks that made this match happen. This was a great match and thanks to the sponsors for their generous donations.

Looking forward to coming back again and taking down the heavy pipes