Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SHOT Show

99gski

For those of you who made it out to the SHOT Show last weekend enjoyed a real treat. The industry is booming, the people are awesome and just the fact that such a thing does exist is proof that the firearms industry and the staff at NSSF are truly dedicated to our second amendment rights.

I am very proud to have attended and been a part of it. That and seeing all the cool stuff! What a wonderful start to the 2005 season!

A couple of my advertising clients just returned, all pumped up about the goodies they were tempted to buy, the goodies they couldn't afford, and regretting there are currently only 24 hours in a day--insufficient time to talk about all that they saw! :D

My brother got me an autographed poster from TJ!

Everybody went to the Shot Show and all I got was this lousy poster!

Sure he can go, he doesn't have a job and our parents are raising his kids! (possible Hate Forum thread)

SHOT rocked this year -- although I worked myself sick!

Ted Nugent introduced me as, "The only dude in America who has sniffed as much gunpowder as me!" I thought that was cool. The Outdoor Channel party was the best ever. Taurus is making a 1911, which is one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse. Wayne Novak is making an integral mainspring housing/beavertail. All's right with the world...

Michael B

I talked to them (SPS) for a while. They seemed...twitchy... Although I thought their modified gun was cute, the thing with the huge dust cover weight was...interesting...

Although 29+1 .38/9mm 170mm magazines for $62 was eye-opening. I wonder if they work?

Chatted with Dave Skinner "offstage" about SPS...he was amused to see them again. Said that they go in and out of business fairly regularly :lol:

Alex