Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 2015 match

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with their registration postmarked by May 15th will be entered into the random drawing to take place on Saturday, June 20th at the local Winnequah Gun Club match. The winner must be present at the Area 5 Championship August 27th - 30th to pick up the AR15.

USPSA Level 1 RO Class

USPSA Level 1 RO Class - July 11th & 12th, 2015
Winnequah Gun Club will be hosting a USPSA Level I Seminar
on July 11th & 12th.

Club Address:
N2249 Lang Road
Lodi, WI 53555

The cost of the seminar will be $45.00 per student. BUT...For a ONE TIME ONLY opportunity, the first 20 students will receive the class free upon the successful completion of the class.

Here is how this works:
Register for the class by sending your completed application and class fee to the address below. When you have completed the class and received your RO certification, the Wisconsin Section will reimburse you the class fee.

If interested please contact:
JR Brimmer
608-834-9391

Instructor: Kevin Imel

Go HERE for Application

*Students must be current USPSA members. (Memberships can be purchased the day of class)
Edited by brunerjr

There is a Quality inn and Suites located just off Interstate 90/94 at Hwy 60 about 7 miles from range

Also Smokey Hollow campground is about 1.5 miles from the range call early as they are a very popular campground.

Anyone from Ohio working the match and want to ride and room together? The guy I was supposed to go with canceled on me. Or at least room with if I can't find anyone to ride with.

Jason Conrad aka Conrad the Barbarian

Anyone from Ohio working the match and want to ride and room together? The guy I was supposed to go with canceled on me. Or at least room with if I can't find anyone to ride with.

Jason Conrad aka Conrad the Barbarian

I found a roommate. Would still like to drive with someone.