Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Red dot for Glock 35?

Uomu

Hi flock,

I 'd like to instal a relliable red dot to my Glock 35, on its original slide (removing rear sights or so on). I have a Raven Phantom Holster with TRL Streeam mounted light. So please, recomend me one relliable, accurate and not bulky red dot for a resonable price. Which one from mine (or others) holsters will fit my G35 with red dot mounted on them?

Thanks, Alex!

Thanks for your answers..

Do you think that Rmr 02 with 6,5 MOA is the best balace for close and distance shooting?

Here is not a good way to machined the slide for monting the red dot (it is possible that our police to ban slide modification), So I'm going to order an mounted rail from trijicon who I insert into the rear sight hole. That's mean the red dot will be higher and without original rear sight. The slide with mounted rail and red dot will be heavier. Is this a malfunction problem for full loaded .40 ammo (cycling slide process)?

4-5 k is the minimum as solidity for me.

I have 3 Burris Fast Fire III's that have been flawless for 3 years and still on the original batteries too. On my 35 I do run a Carver frame mount though but the other Glocks are mounted in the slide rear sight dovetail.