Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank you to Brian Enos and Dillon

I placed my big XL650 order with BE on Tuesday the 18th and it was at my door on Monday the 24th. I forgot to add the ''As It Should Be'' upgrade when I placed the order.

So I quickly ordered it and asked for quick shipping since I needed the Strong Mount first. Brian told me he would get Dillon to speed things up. The parts got here yesterday.

Now I can start assembling. Thank You, Thank You. :bow: Moral of this story - Double check your order before you place it.

Good deal!

I got my press without grabbing the strong mount and wound up waiting to get everything assembled. IMHO they should just raise the price of the loader a little and then include the strong mount. It allows you to place the press a couple inches further back on the bench and it has more stability.

I placed my big XL650 order with BE on Tuesday the 18th and it was at my door on Monday the 24th. I forgot to add the ''As It Should Be'' upgrade when I placed the order.

So I quickly ordered it and asked for quick shipping since I needed the Strong Mount first. Brian told me he would get Dillon to speed things up. The parts got here yesterday.

Now I can start assembling. Thank You, Thank You. :bow: Moral of this story - Double check your order before you place it.

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it worked out as well as it could. (I did work with my Dillon rep to get that second order in their system and out the door as quickly as it could be done.)