Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WRS holster and mounting to ELS setup....WTF?

Hey Guys,

I have done the searching already. How is everyone using the WRS holster on the QLS or teklok? I find that the teklok holes don't line up at all and the QLS is close but will have to enlarge one of the holes. I would like to see others solution to this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

I didn't bother. Just use the teklok as normal. I added velcro to the back of the teklok for extra grip on the inner belt, and use the ELS forks for all my other belt mounted gear.

+1

I hit Home Depot looking for mounting hardware so I could use the ELS fork. I gave up and did the same as rboyes. Works great; solid, no issues.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with the Invictus Practical hanger. Works great, though getting the screws out of the WRS is a pain. Red locktited in for whatever reason...

no kidding.....i am gonna try and modify the QLS a bit to make the wrs mount......i use the same equipment for uspsa so i switch holsters all the time.....so not really wanting to go the teklok way.

• 2 weeks later...

The one on the left is the new setup I printed for the ELS adapter. The one on the right is a simple straight drop I ran for my blade tek stuff all last year in 3-gun and uspsa. It held up great. I print blind holes to capture the nuts. Also design it to use 10-32 screws so I can pick them up anywhere. The bosses on the bottom holes are printed in the design so you don't loose them when you are switching stuff around.

post-29808-0-54391600-1419863195_thumb.j