Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SLR Rifleworks Clamp on Adjustable Gas Block

Here is a photo..

hUaMKZW.jpg

Thanks for the pic! I was actually more concerned about the screws on bottom being too close. The Seekins PRI and JP set screw blocks on my 3G's are so close on bottom that it worries me esoecyay since the evo does flex a little. Edited by Jesse Tischauser

Has anyone tried to squeeze an SLR Rifleworks Clamp on Adjustable Gas Block inside a Samson Evolution Handguard?

Yes, it worked fine. Had the Ranier Arms version of Samson Evo, which I think has almost identical dimensions as yours. No interference between SLR and handguard, but the flexing due to the mickey mouse attachment system bothered me, so went to the Ranier Arms Force handguard. NO movement and its lighter than the Evo.

Has anyone tried to squeeze an SLR Rifleworks Clamp on Adjustable Gas Block inside a Samson Evolution Handguard?

Yes, it worked fine. Had the Ranier Arms version of Samson Evo, which I think has almost identical dimensions as yours. No interference between SLR and handguard, but the flexing due to the mickey mouse attachment system bothered me, so went to the Ranier Arms Force handguard. NO movement and its lighter than the Evo.
Thanks for the info!

Yeah that flex isn't my favorite either but I do like the ease of install with the simple clamp on the castle nut. I'm not to good in the patience department.

Edited by Jesse Tischauser