Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone have experience with Sightron S-Tac 1-7

DoninTexas

Scope looks like a decent unit, I found them for less than $800 on the interwebs. If it wasn't for it being 13 inches long I'd be very interested. Yes, that is a deal breaker for me, I don't want a scope almost as long as my barrel.

I have two, they are amazing. I've campared directly with the swaro and the glass is amazing, hard to sell the swaro is any better. Plus it is 7 power. The adjustments track perfectly. Great scope.

My bad, last time I looked they didn't have the moa reticle you speak of, just the duplex one. As appealing as that scope looks I can't get past mounting a gift wrapping paper tube sized scope on my rifle.

Not that much longer than any other scope that's a tac 30 for comparison

post-14935-0-81932300-1414374103_thumb.j

Edited by carharttfarmer

Thank you Steve for your input.

Thank you ajg That's was what I wanted to hear. I have 2 Slll's. I wanted hear these were good to.

Thank you Tony I hear what is being sooo long. 13" may be a deal breaker for me too. I have a Vortex 2.5-10x32 on a AR now. It's 12.8 does not look bad. Still I'll have to think about it.

Thank you Rob Now I got more to think about.lol

My bad, last time I looked they didn't have the moa reticle you speak of, just the duplex one. As appealing as that scope looks I can't get past mounting a gift wrapping paper tube sized scope on my rifle.

Not that much longer than any other scope that's a tac 30 for comparison

Thank you Farmer You can put on and it will look just fine