Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nationasl shooting schedule

AWLAZS

During the member meeting at this years nationals someone asked if it would be possible to have an all morning or all afternoon format available. Shooters could have a choice between. shoot am only pm only or switch back and forth.

Phil said everyone would want to shoot afternoons and did not think it was a good option.

What do you guys think? I like the idea. By the time you clear the range in the pm eat dinner and get your stuff ready for the next day its time to get some sleep.

During the member meeting at this years nationals someone asked if it would be possible to have an all morning or all afternoon format available. Shooters could have a choice between. shoot am only pm only or switch back and forth.

Phil said everyone would want to shoot afternoons and did not think it was a good option.

What do you guys think? I like the idea. By the time you clear the range in the pm eat dinner and get your stuff ready for the next day its time to get some sleep.

At least in the desert, the chances of wind are much higher in the afternoon, so I would generally choose to shoot all mornings (unless it was really cold).

I would rather shoot in the afternoons where it is probably warmer. Don't really care to shoot when it's cold (I live in a warm area).

Best compromise is to alternate like they do now.