Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cheapest plate rack

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sponsored by a target company called Shooters Element. They have the cheapest rifle targets I've seen. The kit I use for a plate rack is about 13 IIRC per plate and I hang them from a bar. They have complete sets though that are also really cheap. I've been beating the crap out of mine for a while and they don't show any sign of wear.

http://www.shooterselement.com/rifle-series-targets/

Dustin,

Thanks for the rep man, I appreciate it!

~Taylor~

Thanks for the link. Prices look decent, any chance they'll be expanding their selection?

Tony, let me know if there's something you are looking for or just targets in general. I'm the owner/operator of Shooters Element and an avid competitor. Not on the level of guys like Dustin but I can hold my own in my class AHAHAHAH.

Saw a couple folks made it to my site from this thread and wanted to come say hi.

Just let you know we have Black Friday sale going on if anyone is interested.

Here's some of the details

Black-Friday-Add_zpsca3a20a4.jpg

Edited by Masada

I'm sponsored by a target company called Shooters Element. They have the cheapest rifle targets I've seen. The kit I use for a plate rack is about 13 IIRC per plate and I hang them from a bar. They have complete sets though that are also really cheap. I've been beating the crap out of mine for a while and they don't show any sign of wear.

Dustin,

~Taylor~

Thanks for the link. Prices look decent, any chance they'll be expanding their selection?

Tony, let me know if there's something you are looking for or just targets in general. I'm the owner/operator of Shooters Element and an avid competitor. Not on the level of guys like Dustin but I can hold my own in my class AHAHAHAH.

Saw a couple folks made it to my site from this thread and wanted to come say hi.

Sent you a PM

Dustin,

~Taylor~

Sent you a PM

If you were sending it to me, I never got it :( try again or send me an email to sales@shooterselement.com

MGM targets, 6 each 4" Round knock over targets, 1 set of 6 knock over stands. Can easily mimic a plate rack setup with it, adds some bonus light cardo workout to your training. Also you can use them for regular knock over training in combination with paper and steel challenge targets. Much smaller to store and transport, and mechanically the most simple target I can think of (since it has no mechanism to break)