Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idaho 2014 IDPA Championship

GMB

its one of the best in the PNW. Parma is a great range. It will be hot, lots of flies and a long day. 15 stages i think over one day. no prize table. lot of people stay in ontario ore.

a lot of the competition that was at the WA ST one will be well represented there.

Edited by Sandbagger123

Cool. Sounds fun!!!!!! Heat and a long day no problem!!! Flies that blows!!!!!!! I guess some people are waiting till the last minute to register. There are still several open slots. I look forward to shooting with the current WA State ESP marksman Champ Andre Garcia!!!!!!!!!!

Cool. Sounds fun!!!!!! Heat and a long day no problem!!! Flies that blows!!!!!!! I guess some people are waiting till the last minute to register. There are still several open slots. I look forward to shooting with the current WA State ESP marksman Champ Andre Garcia!!!!!!!!!!

Woot woooooot! We'll see what I can do in SS in Idaho!

So you got a match bump??

Yup! You can see it in the practiscore mgmt stuff for the IDAHO match! I'm stoked! Can you smell ESP EX on the horizon? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is your plane going to be able to get into the air with all the weight of the sandbags??? LOL!!!!

• 2 weeks later...