Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Am I the only one that wants Production left alone?

Lee G

Lasers should be prohibited in PO just to save novice shooters from themselves. It's just a dumb idea and would be a step backwards in competitiveness.

It's dumb for competition during daylight matches......

.....that said, lots of smart folks have them on their house or carry guns along with flashlights, and in some cases red dot sights.....

....so the idea was to make it inclusive of all of the various optic-equipped self-defense guns out there.....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not the only one. I think Production is already out of control personally. It certainly has morphed into something other than what was envisioned.

I agree. I think Production jumped the shark when they started allowing milling of slides to install sights and retrofitting Short Reset Trigger Systems that change the external appearance of the gun from stock when cocked.

So let me get this straight: They may allow grip reductions and aftermarket triggers in Production, and that will still be keeping with the intent of the Production.

However, you still cant use whiteout and paint a reference mark on the inside of your magwell because that would be considered gaining a competitive advantage.

Got it.

I agree. Things have gotten ludicrous.

You are not the only one. I think Production is already out of control personally. It certainly has morphed into something other than what was envisioned.

I agree. I think Production jumped the shark when they started allowing milling of slides to install sights and retrofitting Short Reset Trigger Systems that change the external appearance of the gun from stock when cocked.

How long ago was that milling ruling made?

I can't remember a time when it wasn't legal to mill in sights for Production division. Not like that is something that is done often anyway or really provides a significant competitive advantage.

Also, isn't the SRTS just an older CZ disconnector? That isn't nearly as bad as all of the Glock trigger mods that cut back the rear of the trigger safety.