Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Houston, Tx

pointblanktx

Welcome to the forums. What part of Houston you from.

Up in The Woodlands/Conroe area.

Welcome. I'm down in League City. I get up to Thunder to shoot IDPA occasionally. PSC, our local club, has a monthly USPSA match

Welcome. I'm down in League City. I get up to Thunder to shoot IDPA occasionally. PSC, our local club, has a monthly USPSA match

I heard about that and cannot wait to get down there and shoot one of the USPSA matches! Do you shoot USPSA as well?

Edited by pointblanktx

I heard about that and cannot wait to get down there and shoot one of the USPSA matches! Do you shoot USPSA as well?

From what I hear the USPSA matches at PSC are very good and they draw shooters from all around the area. I shoot primarily IDPA. I would like to shoot a USPSA match, but I'm going to wait until the weather is better. I want to try it out, but I don't have to do it when it is 100 degrees in the shade.

From what I hear the USPSA matches at PSC are very good and they draw shooters from all around the area. I shoot primarily IDPA. I would like to shoot a USPSA match, but I'm going to wait until the weather is better. I want to try it out, but I don't have to do it when it is 100 degrees in the shade.

I hear ya, well hope to meet up with ya sometime when the weather cools down a bit out there at PSC!

welcome, im in houston too. not too sure how many matches are up in the woodlands but im a part of PSC and they put on a good monthly match. Impact zone does too but both of those are on the other side of town.

I my self have to travel across town to go to almost any match myself.

Space city challenge is still up and open. Usually they shoot it at PSC but thiss year uts going to be some other place. still should be fun. This was my first starting match. you must sign up for uspsa to shoot since it is a level 2 match. but they have a couple days of shooting and you can sign up to shoot sundaay and come pout friday or saturday and watch and ask questions. Its a great way to learn. Have fun and pm me if you have any questions.

Edited by hax

welcome, im in houston too. not too sure how many matches are up in the woodlands but im a part of PSC and they put on a good monthly match. Impact zone does too but both of those are on the other side of town.

I my self have to travel across town to go to almost any match myself.

Space city challenge is still up and open. Usually they shoot it at PSC but thiss year uts going to be some other place. still should be fun. This was my first starting match. you must sign up for uspsa to shoot since it is a level 2 match. but they have a couple days of shooting and you can sign up to shoot sundaay and come pout friday or saturday and watch and ask questions. Its a great way to learn. Have fun and pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks and will look into the SCC. What part of town are you in?