Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 34 zev trigger

ender

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker.

I recently purchased a g34 with a zev fulcrum ultimate trigger kit along with the glock 34. I reviewed the rules and found that this trigger is not USPSA production legal. Has anyone purchased a zev standard trigger (production legal) and replaced the fulcrum trigger with it to make it legal in production. Comparing the two triggers it seems like all the parts are for the most part the same, except for the trigger.

In all honesty i only shoot level 1 matches is it worth the effort?

If you just shoot local stuff nobody will say anything. But if you wanted to be legal you'd have to get the ZEV Trigger that has the Glock OEM Trigger Pad. If you haven't used it yet they'll swap it out.

thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

So in theory i can swap the trigger pads from the kits and be a happy legal camper.

Edited by ender

If you just shoot local stuff nobody will say anything. But if you wanted to be legal you'd have to get the ZEV Trigger that has the Glock OEM Trigger Pad. If you haven't used it yet they'll swap it out.

thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.

So in theory i can swap the trigger pads from the kits and be a happy legal camper.

I don't believe you can just swap out the pads - you'll need to swap out the trigger assembly including the trigger housing, as I believe the ZEV trigger with the OEM pad has over-travel adjustment on the trigger housing, vs. the trigger for the Fulcrum.

The Zev standard is an OE trigger with some pretravel removed...not quite as close as Fulcrum. If I were you just polish the stock trigger bar and swap it in with Zev housing with springs V4 connector and all. Its 98% of the Zev standard complete trigger kit.

I wouldn't start chopping up a Fulcrum Trigger.. Either shoot Limited or sell it and get a Production Legal Trigger.

I agree. Why would you want to modify a $250 trigger system? Is there a reason you don't want to shoot Limited?

Hi Guys,

Long time lurker.

I recently purchased a g34 with a zev fulcrum ultimate trigger kit along with the glock 34. I reviewed the rules and found that this trigger is not USPSA production legal. Has anyone purchased a zev standard trigger (production legal) and replaced the fulcrum trigger with it to make it legal in production. Comparing the two triggers it seems like all the parts are for the most part the same, except for the trigger.

In all honesty i only shoot level 1 matches is it worth the effort?

I ran the Standard Trigger from Zev and it worked great.

Thanks for the reply guys.

Limited 10 minor seems interesting . I say limited 10 because I'm from ny. It just doesn't seem right shooting 9mm in limited. Might sound fun but not so fun when results come in.

Thanks for the considerations.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply guys.

Limited 10 minor seems interesting . I say limited 10 because I'm from ny. It just doesn't seem right shooting 9mm in limited. Might sound fun but not so fun when results come in.

Thanks for the considerations.

Only shoot the A zones and you won't have a problem