Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Kentucky State 3-Gun Championship

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Dont miss out on a good match. Wayne always has a collection of fun and challenging stages and i am sure this will be no exception. Anyone who has even been to one of his 3 gun matches knows this.

I'll be there, hell Wayne even talked me into working a stage. He freakin owes me a cigar though. Dont think i've forgotten that either, punk.

If you haven't sent your money yet, dont delay. I'm sure you will be impressed (if not then we'll beat him with a bamboo reed)

Steve

I sent in my Area 5 at least a week ago!

I'm shooting Friday with my hero.

Dave

Yur hero? Jack... Am shooting Thursday here, goin out to help Lee finish up stages Wednesday. Hey, if you talk to him, ask him what he wants for those chokes he got from me... I need them now, imagine that.

You guys get that stuff setup so we don't have to on Thursday! Wasn't this thread about Gunruner's 3Gun match? Then it turned scary-bondage talk, now this swap meet. WAYNE and crew have an AWESOME 3GUN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP lined up. Team Bluegrass will be mechanized and ready for action. The Airedale's will be shooting the big irons. Many other BE'ers, and possibly a certain Rhino I imagine. See you all at ORPC!

Fomeister is correct. Gunrunner and crew will have an outstanding 3 gun match for us. Mechinization does help at Owensboro but is not required.

The weather should be cool and comfortable.

I have seen the Rhino roaming around at this clubs 3 gun matches. Hopefully, we will see him and his trusty sidekick Granger soon.

Dave

That's it fomiester, try and guide this band of misfits back on topic.

Dave, what day are you shooting area 5. I have yet to pay but hope to shoot Friday.

Wayne, i just have one question. Are you still referring to the bamboo when you said betty knows what size you need. :blink:

Edited by tewlman

Tewlman,

Friday for Area 5 and we only have 4 or 5 hardy souls on our squad. I'll bring the Gator so we have gear, cooler, chair carrying capability (plus we'll be cool)

Join us- I still have your former wheel gat in my safe-wanna shoot old school?

Dave

Sorry Dave, didnt get back to this thread till today andas u know am already pre-squaded.

As for the offer on the wheel gat, thanks but no.. I only have one wheel gat left in inventory and think of it merely as a throw down gun :ph34r: (essentially what all wheel guns are good for) :P

Wayne,

i always had my suspicions, thanks for clarifying them.

As for the offer on the wheel gat, thanks but no.. I only have one wheel gat left in inventory and think of it merely as a throw down gun :ph34r: (essentially what all wheel guns are good for) :P

Blasphemy! As soon as I find a revolver shooter young enough to whip you...buddy.....yea...I need a nap :P

Dave

• 4 weeks later...