Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

California SSE parts for CZ

kneelingatlas

If there are any other CZ fans living behind the iron curtain who would like to pick up a few more "off list" CZs/clones before the end of the year, I have some single shot exemption parts I've been circulating for rent or purchase. If you don't know what an SSE is: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=383692

• 3 weeks later...

The setup I got from you last year is almost fully booked the next few months as folks get their last CZ SSE in now ....

did you get the P09 yet?

First one is done! I'm bringing with me to the range tomorrow - so busy with kids summer stuff, haven't fired it yet. Pretty excited to take it out! So thanks again on helping me with that setup!

The CZ75 barrel is the busy one though - lots of folks here calling Stuart and CZ Custom to get their Accu-Shadow before the end of the year. Unlike a lot of other things, that one is just too new/scarce to find used.

Edited by trgt

Kneelingatlas just helped me get a surplus CZ75 in before the end of the year. SSE parts and everything went smooth as can be!

Perhaps your motto should be, "From behind our Iron Curtain to yours", or something along those lines.

Kneelingatlas just helped me get a surplus CZ75 in before the end of the year. SSE parts and everything went smooth as can be!

Perhaps your motto should be, "From behind our Iron Curtain to yours", or something along those lines.

For CZs, but what about Tanfoglios? :-)

For CZs, but what about Tanfoglios? :-)

We'll make an impasta single shot so you can enjoy your pasta?

We SSE (spaghetti slurping exempt) your Tanfoglio?

Its a stretch... Ill keep thinking. Any ideas? Harder because Italy isn't that politically similar to CA.

Its a stretch... Ill keep thinking. Any ideas? Harder because Italy isn't that politically similar to CA.

California is actually pretty politically diverse, just not so in terms of who is able to consistently win and set policy at the state level.

Table_PartyProfiles.png

... so maybe catch all phrase 'get what you want even when they don't want you to have it' (not really political though if that's where you were going).

Intra familial transfer (have a parent/child that lives out of state, buy one off an LEO, be an LEO (since that obviously negates the need for the handgun to be safe), PPT...

There may still be a way to get 2011/1911 frames but I'm not waiting to find out!

on 2011/1911 frames one option might be the 80% route, similar to what folks where doing with ARs, basically if you start with an 80% 'paperweight', and finish drilling/milling it 'yourself', you can get the frame that way. I've already heard one person talking about starting that up with 2011 frames.

Otherwise we haven't been able to buy handgun only frames from dealers for a bit now, just private party transfer.

There is at least one 2011 type gun on the roster, Barsto's customized version of the Edge, so still some ways, just not as many.

Andrew at L10 has had the 80% 2011 frames for a while, but is currently transferring frames via SSE. It may be possible for him to continue transferring frames via SSE next year due to bill language but I don't want to wait to find out how it will be interpreted.

My 4th frame should get to him today. 5th is on the way. You can get frames in CA under current law.