Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier calculator

Flexmoney

Hey...we are looking out for the wheel gunners here in Ohio. B)

Revolver got first priority on the new classifier calculator tool.

We'll call this a "test", since the other divisions aren't done, but check this out:

http://www.ohiouspsa.com/calculator_scripts/percentage.php

We are still missing a few classifiers in Revolver...missing data on 0307, 0309, 0310, 0316, 9940, 9943, 9951, 9954

Try it out and give some feedback. :)

Flex,

I added three HF for 03-16 in revolver. We shot this one today. My time was 11:24 for a 3.02 HF. Shot it a second time for fun and time was 10.04. I have shot 9943 before, my percentage on the web page is 45%, but I have no idea what my HF was.

Tom Mainus

Hi Tom, I think I tried looking some of your data up since I saw you have shot many classifiers in revo, but the gun club where you shoot didnt have any website where I could go check the match data against your given sedro classifier percentage. Do you have any of your HF's from the matches you can enter into my revo calculator to check its calculations against sedros percentage?

The backend to my calculators php scripts are huge and im trying to catch any mistakes early, and also before I get too deep into writing the code for the other divisions calculations.

Nick,

I am the stats guy for our club and my computer crashed a while back and I lost all of my old match data. So I can't help you with what my hit factors were. Here is the website for Schultzs.

http://www.schultzgunclub.com/

If there is anything else I can help with let me know.

Tom

I just looked up and found my hard copies from that match. I have three more hit factors for that classifier. My hit factor on that 45 % was 2.9412.

Your welcome hopalong, Kyle asked me if I could write a program to accomplish this task as he was told in the past it couldnt be done. Never say never as anything can be accomplished if you put your mind to it. I told him sure it could be written, I would just need this,this,this and this...LOL then I started writing the php backend to to do the calculations needed and a few days later I have a working script. I have no clue how long it will be before the other division calculators will be useable, just depends on how quickly I can compile match info on them.

What I really need from the revo guys on this test is to have them enter some of there known HF's into the calculator and compare my returned calculation against what sedro has listed there percentage at to make sure I not totally way off on my figures.

Roboman,

Does it work on CM02 classifiiers? that is all I have that I can compare to.

Otherwise I will just have to wait with my info....

Hop.

AND Thanks too.... FLEX

It will calculate CM03-02 and CM99-02. I am missing data on 0307, 0309, 0310, 0316, 9940, 9951, 9954

enter your HF in and get my percentage then check sedros and compare results see if there close?

Roboman,

here are the last 4 I have....

99-62 My hf. 10.247 Sedros % 93.3269 Your % 93.3241

99-56 My hf. 5.7654 Sedros % 75.3647 YOUR % 41.???

99--09 MY hf. 3.2099 Sedros% 77.7467 Your % 77.7466

99-08 My hf. 6.6829 Sedros% 87.5374 Your % 87.529

Hope that helps, this is for Revolver Division.

Sam

And as far as me having my HF. out for all to see.... I don't care and if it is not Polite (USPSA Admin.) Flex go ahead and take the HFs off.

SK

Roboman,

here are the last 4 I have....

99-62 My hf. 10.247 Sedros % 93.3269 Your % 93.3241

99-56 My hf. 5.7654 Sedros % 75.3647 YOUR % 41.???

99--09 MY hf. 3.2099 Sedros% 77.7467 Your % 77.7466

99-08 My hf. 6.6829 Sedros% 87.5374 Your % 87.529

Hope that helps, this is for Revolver Division.

Sam

Thanks, thats the kind of testing I was hoping for....... I will look into the 99-56 as it's possible I may have a typo in my calculations.. :blink:

CM99-56 calculation for revo has been fixed.

I am expecting a slight discrepency from sedro's figures which I'm guessing comes from where sedro I believe averages the 10 highest to get the HHF for a classifier which I am not doing....I will be pleased if my calculators stay within + or - .4% of sedros data.

• 2 weeks later...

CM03-16 and 07 has now been added to my Revo calculation script. I am still missing data on classifiers 0309, 0310, 9940, 9951, 9954

If anyone has match data that has been processed by sedro for revo that includes those missing classifiers please let me know and I will add it to my script.

I will be working on my script for a bit today getting my ereg()'s written in for error checking, so if you try the script and get an error dont get discouraged it just means I have made a mistake in my reg exps which happens from time to time...LOL, but will be fixed pronto!

The other division calculators arent as complete as revo yet so you will still not get any useful calculations from them for the time being.