Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blast deflector for side ways mount C-more

RAlcala65

Does anyone have a suggestion for providing blast deflection on a C-More mounted sideways (90 degrees)? I keep getting sever muzzle blast after only a few shots. It's really distracting for the rest of the stage.

Also, any suggestions on a lens cleaner? Much appreciated.

On my other post about 90 deg. mounts a couple folks suggested vinegar as a cleaner. Also one guy used fireplace glass cleaner from Home Depot with good success.

I'm also hoping to figure out some way to make a blast shield for my 90 deg. C-More. I bought a KIDD deflector and I'm going to experiment a bit with some type of 90 deg. bracket.

You can cover the front of your lens w/ tape and shoot w/ both eyes open, focus on the target, dot in peripheral vision and VOILA! Your lens wont be dirtied and you acquire your sight pic faster so now you shoot faster! (But remember to remove the tapes when shooting thru very small ports and grills. But this is very seldom) ;)

Eta: tape must be opaque to force target focus.

Edited by BoyGlock

I did a review in my other post but in a nut shell the lower position and set back type mount greatly reduced the amount of residue. Might be the powder you are using also. Some are a lot "dirtier" than others.