Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Accu Shadow accessory questions

fishsticks

With a new accu shadow on the way, it's time to start accumulating the other "stuff" needed to shoot it in production.

First up, mags--OEM or are the Mec-Gar ok? Best prices appear to be at Greg cote?

Holster--have been using a blade tech for my glock, any reason to not choose them for CZ?

Mag pouches--planning to switch to the ghost model. Have been using blade tech for the glock, but the ghost appear serviceable for a few less $$.

Thanks in advance!

For Holster, I use an RLN holster off the AA website. I have 3 different RLN holsters and they are all great. Also very affordable.

http://automaticaccuracy.net/?wpsc-product=rln-custom-gear-kydex-belt-holsters-2

For pouches, I use Ghost 360. Never had a bit of trouble with them.

http://automaticaccuracy.net/?wpsc-product=ghost-360-mag-pouches

+1 on the RLN holster. One piece design, nothing to break.

Ghost 360 pouches are a great value but take up a lot of room on the belt. If you're on the thin side, you can end up with mags in the small of your back.

This is the only case I can think of in this sport where being thin isn't an advantage... "I'm fat, but I saved a bundle on my mag pouches!" :surprise: (Small victory, but I'll take it...)

I use the Bladetech DOH as well with the drop removed cause it sucked. Will get a BOSS hanger eventually. Unfortunately not a ton of holster options out there for us, but at least some are good ones!

Mec gar 17rd mags, and 18 rd factory. Both run great.

Ready Tactical mag pouches for the time being since they are USPSA and IDPA legal.

CR Speed belt