Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-More Setup for a G24!

Chris Keen

I am looking for a C-More setup for a Glock 24, but I'm not sure if I should get the "SlideRide" C-More or the "Railway" model. Also gonna need a Carver mount to attach it, right? But which one? Obviously the C-More model, but they have a "Competition" model, that says you HAVE to remove the iron sights for it to work right (?) and then they have a "Hunter" model that says you don't , but probably rides higher than the comp. model.

OK, now if you could all just pick a color for me, we'll be in business!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks alot,

Chris

DVC

Chris,

I deleted you post in the Open gun section asking the smae question. No need to cross post.

If you dig around a little bit (try the search function) you will find my Open Glock 34. You can see the set I used. You will find others.

IMO, the lower/closer to the slide, the better.  There're several Carver models, so know what you're buying.

The Carver also requires mods to your holster.

Mods recently completed ............ but thanks for the heads up!

I run a Hogue Universal Speed holster, (you know the famous magnet one!) and I had a good friend, Mr. Joe Pence, at Sim-Trainer, 'mod it up' for me. To accomidate the new Carver mount, he Dremmled the magnet rail off and sanded it down really smooth, then used nylon spacers (1" long ) and longer screws to offset the holster 'off' the belt-clamp, and away from the body a bit! Then he did the same to all my mag pouches for like $20.00 :rolleyes: I've got to get a pic of his handy-work on this otherwise meager Glock race rig, he did an excellent job! :P

Thanks Joe! :D

Love to Flex. How about when you have your RO class? When is that? Feb? Anyways, count me in.

P.S. If you have a good recipe for Major 9 out of a G17, let me know. I could put my J-Point on that after I get a C-More on my G24. ;)

Thanks,

Chris

DVC