Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Stole the videos?

• 2 months later...

Perhaps it's because he was using Taccom loaders and now he is running Invictus practical.

Sorry guys but that's it. I didn't want to have a bunch of guys seeing those then ordering the wrong gear. I'll try to redo them using the new top of the line stuff from Invictus Practical.

4FA84D6E-AABF-4AA6-98F1-48D8C8262E02_zps

Edited by Jesse Tischauser

damnit, if jesse needs it, I need it!

This loading technique is still evolving. Gotta try and keep up with it. I'm just waiting on a BladeTech or some other larger gear company to make an injection molded version that's more cost effective for the new shooters so they don't have to use toilet brush holders, lol.

damnit, if jesse needs it, I need it!

This loading technique is still evolving. Gotta try and keep up with it. I'm just waiting on a BladeTech or some other larger gear company to make an injection molded version that's more cost effective for the new shooters so they don't have to use toilet brush holders, lol.

Bahahahaha... Jesse I gotta say, I took your advice and contacted Kevin and never looked back.... $75 a holder is nothing to support such a cool guy... I honestly hope the big companies don't start making stuff and put people like him out of business.

Loaders, guns, gear in general is about the cheapest part of the sport. I spend so much more on ammo than anything else. I never get the guys who bitch about the cost of a 2K gun when even at the low end you are feeding it $500 a month in Ammo, shooting 2 matches a month (i'm not even talking 3gun.) My ammo bill last month between practice, 3 gun, trap league, and a couple pistol matches was almost $2K... adds up quick, I guess I need to start reloading... but then when will I have time to shoot???