Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Texas State Steel Challenge Championship

Hello Shooters,

We will be holding the third annual Texas State Steel Challenge Championship on October 25-26, 2014. Hosted by Corpus Christi Pistol & Rifle Club.

Match information:

Main match will be held Sunday, October 26. Match directors and staff will shoot Saturday, October 25. Competitors shooting more than one division may shoot with staff on Saturday. Entry fee is $85.00 for the first division entered and $30.00 for each additional division. Junior shooters entry will be $50.00 for the first division entered and $20.00 for each additional division. Prize table will be in order of finish. Division winners draw first in random order. Remainder will be in order of overall match time.

Sight in range will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM. Sign in begins at 7:30 AM. Shooters meeting will be held all days promptly at 8:15 AM, Match begins at 8:45 AM. Match will be shot with squadding. Spectators are welcome. A match T-Shirt as well as lunch are available for purchase.

Awards Ceremony will be at the completion of shooting on Sunday.

Match Website http://ccsteelchalle...e-championship/

Club Website http://www.ccpistolrifleclub.com/

• 3 months later...

We are sorry to announce, but do to lack of pre-registration, we have decided to cancel the 2014 Texas State Steel Challenge Championship. To the competitors that have entered we will be contacting you very soon with details of refunds. Once again, thank you for your support of the Texas State Steel Challenge Championship.

Sorry to hear Texas State Steel Challenge has been cancelled. I was going to announce a "warm-up" match to anyone who was interested.

Hopefully, I'm not stepping on any toes, here are the details.

Area 59 and Outer Limits will be hosting an 8 stage steel challenge match on October 5 just outside Houston in Rosenberg Texas.

Details can be found at www.area59.us

I could of shot Texas or the Gator Classic in LA. and decided to go with the Texas state steel. Guess that didn't work out well for me.

We hated pulling the plug on it, but we were 5 weeks from match date and had 13 people signed up. Really had no choice wasn't fair to the sponsors.

Hey, We were gonna go to TEXAS for your match again this year, but........... How about you guys come up here for our big match? www.pasteelchallenge.com for more info

All 8 stages of the SC champ, 23K in merchandise prizes by raffle, 75% cash payback by performance. We have 203 slots filled out of 288 available. This is an open invite to all our friends at the TEXAS steel match to shoot the Pennsylvania steel match.

we will be in CC for the match in 2015, later, karl @ GT

Hey, We were gonna go to TEXAS for your match again this year, but........... How about you guys come up here for our big match? www.pasteelchallenge.com for more info

All 8 stages of the SC champ, 23K in merchandise prizes by raffle, 75% cash payback by performance. We have 203 slots filled out of 288 available. This is an open invite to all our friends at the TEXAS steel match to shoot the Pennsylvania steel match.

we will be in CC for the match in 2015, later, karl @ GT

Sounds like you are going to have a crowd there Karl. Not sure what was going on with our match entry's just were not coming in. Coming to PA. for me is just hard to get away right now I have a lot going on and the wife is going to Georgia the end of October for the all woman's 3gun match. But thank you for the invite and hope it is a huge success !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...