Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Belt size?

StevieG

So im about to buy a DAA belt and I want to know What size I'm going to need to order. I read I should do a +4 belt size but I'm not exactly sure if I should go by this. I wear a size 36-38 pants. What size do I need to buy?

Everyone told me to get the belt 4" more than my waist. I wear 34" pants and usually a 36" belt so I bought a 38" CR Speed belt. Wish I had bought the 36" as the 38" has too much overlap. It is still better for it to be a little big than too small.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

+1 for sarge.

Pants size has nothing to do with it. Measure your actual waist. For example I wear a size 32 waist and carry everyday iwb. I measured my waist while wearing pants and it was 36". DAA 36" belt actaully measures 45.7" which gives the proper overlap needed. If I ordered a 32" belt I would only have 3" of overlap without any gear or inner belt on.

I measured several times for mine, got 45" each time, I ordered the 48" CR Speed probably should have gotten the 46" but oh well. There is a lot of overlap on mine...if I can get my ass in gear and lose a few lbs maybe I'll just cut it :mellow: